Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowa NR Draw Posted

Jdubs

I checked this morning and it appears the NR draw is posted. The IDNR site has a new look too. Good luck!

Didn't think that was posting until the 23rd? I am sure they just were overcome with guilt about all that interest money they were making on NRs-decided to draw early and send them their money back if they didn't draw.

Can't check by last name anymore. I am sure someone got their panties in a bunch because their "privacy was being violated". Need ssn and birth date or IA DNR # to check results now. It was always interesting to see the celebs that did not draw but somehow managed to land a governor's tag for all the good work they were doing promoting the resources of IA.

I had two buddies draw 1st season shotgun tags zone 5 with no preference points.And another buddy didnt draw bow tag on the third year for the same zone.

I had two buddies draw 1st season shotgun tags zone 5 with no preference points.And another buddy didnt draw bow tag on the third year for the same zone.

That there is why my buddy always applies for gun tags. As much as he likes to bow hunt, he would rather hunt every year than every 2-3.

too bad you can't look up names anymore. i'm sure the DNR got a few tips every year when people would watch a DVD and see "so-and-so" hunted in 2010 and didn't draw a tag that year

Iowa draw

Headed down to Iowa in December for the gun season, should be fun hunting, and keeping the trespassers off my land:rolleyes:

Headed down to Iowa in December for the gun season, should be fun hunting, and keeping the trespassers off my land:rolleyes:

Just part of the battle.........I mean the fun.:D My blood pressure is probably a little high that time of year. Good luck this season :way:

Just part of the battle.........I mean the fun.:D My blood pressure is probably a little high that time of year. Good luck this season :way:

No, I knew before that I purchased land in Iowa that it would be a battle. Part of it was my fault, I didn't take the proper steps in keeping trespassers out...much more prepared this year.

Should be deer moving as they will push the properties near me, looking forward to it...thanks and good luck to you!

Top Bottom