Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowa NR Draw

Well, if you know 6 people who didn’t apply, I assume with points, exponentially I would think that opportunity would have increased for those who did apply with fewer or no points. Doesn’t appear to be the case. I recall looking at left over licenses last year for the gun seasons and there were more than this year. Idk.

Well, if you know 6 people who didn’t apply, I assume with points, exponentially I would think that opportunity would have increased for those who did apply with fewer or no points. Doesn’t appear to be the case. I recall looking at left over licenses last year for the gun seasons and there were more than this year. Idk.
Yes ,but more like someone might draw eith 3 points instead or 4 or 2 points instead of 3, zone depending. Reverse point creep if you will. That is just my hypothesis. Could be wrong.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I did not draw in zone 9 with 2 points. Less then 10 years ago I drew with 1 point. Does anyone have a link with the draw stats?

You NR’s go back to ur own states!!! Stay outta here!!! :mad::eek::D
Congrats to those that drew. SO FAR - this season is looking better than last several. If u get caught in EHD madness or are hunting in EHD wipe out zone of last year - some exception. But looking to be a great year. Hope y’all shoot some old bruisers.

My area in Iowa was hit pretty good with EHD in 2012 but was spared for the most part last year from what I heard. I pray that the entire state is spared this year . I feel for you guys who have to worry about it every summer. Thanks for the well wishes all. Sligh, when you say this season is looking better than the last several, is that is terms of growth, numbers, weather, crops, dead deer (EHD)?

Congrats to all of you that drew nd I hope you have a great time. I know i appreciate getting to hunt other states with wildlife we don't have, don't be afraid to take a racoon, posseum or squirell home in your bag as a door prize lol.....

Congrats to all of you that drew nd I hope you have a great time. I know i appreciate getting to hunt other states with wildlife we don't have, don't be afraid to take a racoon, posseum or squirell home in your bag as a door prize lol.....

We have shot a few coyotes as they come by the stand. Too many out there!

Iowa Bowhunters Association is going to be doing a silent auction via Email on our Iowa DNR Conservation Tag - allows you to get any tag in any zone - if interested in bidding on this please message me with your email address.
Boyd any idea how those auction tags affect the points a buyer might have accumulated

Top Bottom