Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowa Pro-am

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lxshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just wondering who was going to the Iowa Pro-am in Mason city??
</div></div>

You having Troy hold your last years trophy?

It is Jan 4th 5th and 6th. It is a 2 day shoot and you must pre-register. It is probably the 4th largest shoot in the nation and all the top archers are at this shoot which makes it fun watching the same guys you see in magazines standing on the line next to you shooting. I think that they have a few Friday night line times left. Go to the ISAA webpage and you should be able to register. It is held at the Fairgrounds in Mason City.

Rudd that trophy is made of plexy glass and wood and Troy could still figure out a way to break it!! So no I wont let him touch it. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif He has a medal he won 3 years ago that I hear about evey damn time we start to talk about the pro-am. He wont let me live that one down. Why aren't you heading up?

I haven't picked up the indoor bow since last March. I still have resentments towards a certain "pro" I wanted to smack....and yes, I am glad she put on the feed bag.

hell rudd, i have barely touched my bow since august. i'm still going......i have nothing to prove.

although, i did win a medal my first year i went.

and bj didn't

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rudd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I haven't picked up the indoor bow since last March. I still have resentments towards a certain "pro" I wanted to smack....and yes, I am glad she put on the feed bag. </div></div>

If I recall correctly that certain "pro" you are talking about also had a problem with another guy that I shoot with at the Presleys shoot in Illinois. She is what you would call a C U Next Tuesday. He said that she should have been royalty in that catagory. Now get your bow and get signed up for the Friday night 8pm line.

can't believe a guy that once "fought" in the 266 class, would ever be intimidated by some chick

Top Bottom