Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowa Sportsman

Iowa river Smallmouth bass are more fun to catch than trout from a Colorado stream, IMO. I've written a few articles for IS magazine and have spent some time on the website. I enjoy the magazine, but many of the discussions on the website are chocked full of bickering trolls. It was due for a revamp or long hiatus.

Iowa river Smallmouth bass are more fun to catch than trout from a Colorado stream, IMO. I've written a few articles for IS magazine and have spent some time on the website. I enjoy the magazine, but many of the discussions on the website are chocked full of bickering trolls. It was due for a revamp or long hiatus.

Yes they sure are fun to catch!! I am kinda missing the website myself. Not so much the trolls and the bickering that come with. I have written several articles for the publication also! Probably the ones nobody reads, but hey it was worth a shot!

could iowa sporstman magazine go a month without an article on 12 mile or 3 mile lakes?

the website classifieds used to be worth a look

Top Bottom