Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowa State Wrestling Tourney

jerad

I just wanted to see who will be attending the Iowa High School Wrestling Tourney this weekend, give your favorite team a shout out, personally my Green Devils should be in contention for the team title

Yeah, The devils are going to be right up there...good to see that...I wont be attending, gotta go look for those monster sheds in my secret spots
blush.gif

I'll be there w/out a doubt! I wouldn't miss some of the best wrestling in the country. Gotta give a shout out to my k'ville panthers and the 4 wrestlers that made it! It will be exciting to watch them wrestle, even though it's not in Vets anymore
frown.gif
I miss that place!

I will be down there Friday into Sat. night.
Then hopefully back to Des Moines the following weekend.
Should be a good time.

Unfortunately I won't make it, but i'm hoping DeWitt Central has a good showing with seven. Also good luck to them at the state duals. (against the Green Devils)

Yeah, I think Osage will also have a good run at Repeating state dual teams..Its going to be all h*ll breaking loose again though if Osage faces Clear Lake...especially after that slamming call...
mad.gif

But as always, let the best teams win...

My oldest son and I will be there Saturday for the finals and we are staying the next day and he will wrestle in the Jr. High State Tourney.

We are supporting the IC West Trojans, the 3A title should be a battle between them, Bettendorf and Waverly as I see things. North Scott is also strong, but I do not see them beating out the teams listed above. Linn-Mar(Marion) didn't qualify as many guys, but their qualifiers are all strong, they are my darkhorse in 3A.

I am not sure which way my son would go if he had to pick wrestling v. deer hunting, it would be a close one!
grin.gif

First year in 29 years we haven't sent anyone. pretty dissapointing to say the least. It should be tough competition for the 3a title with all the new recruits they got out east. Creston is gonna be tough to beat for 2a could see them with 3-4 champs. 1a could be a repeat for the dons, they always seem to wrestle good. Also think a team from the POI could have a good shot at placing pretty high with I-35. Good luck to all and hope to see you up there.

I love this time of year! Upsets, upsets, upsets, thats what its all about!

Good Luck to All Wrestlers!

-Tyler

[ QUOTE ]
Waverly will be hard to beat in 3A.

[/ QUOTE ]

Second! Man, they are a tough team, and they're going to be fully loaded next year too!

Nope Can't remember the score like 29-13 or somethin. They forfeited Fields, I dunno if he is hurt or just scared of Kondrad.

I wasn't a wrestler but my fomer school, South Winneshiek will have 6 there for individuals. they also will be wrestling don bosco next to try and get the team title. Good luck to all competing!

Not to Hijack.....young_12gauge what the deal with the hilary clinton picture??

New Hampton is gunna have a few good guys. the Heavy weight should do good hopefully win it.

Waverly is solid, and it makes me sick..........
doah.gif

smile.gif

Top Bottom