Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowa Taxidermist Association Show

stuffy

The Iowa Taxidermist Association will be holding their 28th annual competition and show this coming weekend (April 1,2,3) at the Best Western Regengy Inn, Marshalltown Iowa.

The show room is open to the public on Saturday 12:00 noon - 5:00 pm,and on Sunday, 9:00 am to noon. Free admission.

If you just want to look at some mounts done by taxidermist, from the midwest area, please stop by.

If you are interested in taxidermy, stop in, or check out our website.
www.iowataxidermyassociation.com

Looking forward to meeting you in person Durk. Looks like there will be some awesome seminars this year. It will be a good excuse to visit some old watering holes in Marshalltown too:D

Looking forward to meeting you in person Durk. Looks like there will be some awesome seminars this year. It will be a good excuse to visit some old watering holes in Marshalltown too:D

Be careful in marshalltown go packing and make sure you lock your vehicle and hide anything valuable even the tail gate that town has gone down hill bad. However I hope I can make it that definitely would be a good time.

Be careful in marshalltown go packing and make sure you lock your vehicle and hide anything valuable even the tail gate that town has gone down hill bad. However I hope I can make it that definitely would be a good time.

Oh it's not that bad. Besides, it wouldn't be M'town unless you saw a couple fights and possibly get stabbed by someone who no speak ingles:way:

It was a great time last weekend. Great work on the turkey Durk, now if I can just shoot straight this spring I'll have a project for you:way:

Top Bottom