Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowa vs. Iowa State

Maybe I missed these this year, but where are Limb's ISU media day pics??

I remember laughing my a$$ off last year.

The game isn't even televised on the big ten network!! It's getting so it's more fun to root for Wisconsin; then either Iowa or Iowa State. At least you can watch all the Wisconsin games.

Cedar Creek,
The Big Ten has absolutely nothing to do with this game. The big 8 or 16 or 28 or whatever they are have the rights to the broadcast. The home team negotiates television.

But... the ISU signal should be easy to INTERCEPT>>>>>>>:grin::grin::grin::moon::moon:

If you go back and look I predicted iowa to win 35-10. I am extremely disappointed in myself that I gave iowa state that much credit. If iowa would have played better in the first half on offense this could have been even worse. In all seriousness though iowa state is in a serious rebuilding mode and its pretty evident that it could take awhile to get back to where they were under mccarney.

two words - HAWKEYE STATE!!!

the game play was certainly not reflected correctly in the score either. You hawk fans that are saying it was a whopping, really need to reconsider those words because at least 21 points came from Austen Arnaud playing catch with Tyler Sash.

AND the 100yd rushing effort from Wegher was in the second half against some gassed cyclone linemen.

The first half of this game nearly turned me into a UNI Panther fan...

two words - HAWKEYE STATE!!!

the game play was certainly not reflected correctly in the score either. You hawk fans that are saying it was a whopping, really need to reconsider those words because at least 21 points came from Austen Arnaud playing catch with Tyler Sash.

AND the 100yd rushing effort from Wegher was in the second half against some gassed cyclone linemen.

Ur insane! Rick Stanzi played just as bad as Arnaud the 1st half and missed multiple receivers. The WR's were making Iowa State's CB's look horrible but Ricky couldn't take advantage. And you saying Ur lineman gassed in the 2nd half? Every one of these games is 2 half’s so you should be conditioned for it. This game could have easily been in the 50's for Iowa. Iowa State is just plain and simple horrible. Iowa played an "ok" game and still beat you by 32 points. Just wait until this Hawkeye team is clicking on cylinders like they do towards mid-season every year. It should be fun to watch. I'll be in Iowa City this weekend; Arizona is a solid team so this should be a good test for Iowa. Clone fans need to stop making excuses and go hiding until next year's game in Iowa City. THAT SHOULD BE A FUN ONE TO WATCH!

Seriously. Last time I checked protecting the ball was part of the game. So is conditioning.

And Derick, lets say 19 out of the last 26. It has also been 14 straight quarters since the circus scored a touchdown on us. :grin:

Seriously. Last time I checked protecting the ball was part of the game. So is conditioning.

And Derick, lets say 19 out of the last 26. It has also been 14 straight quarters since the circus scored a touchdown on us. :grin:

Very true! But, anybody who has an ounce of knowledge about football will tell you that it's more exhausting playing defense than offense. There's the element of suprise.

Iowa State played like he!!, and has been playing that way for the last couple years. But if it weren't for the billion turnovers it would have been closer. Don't forget that ISU wasn't doing a TERRIBLE job of moving the ball. They did rack up nearly 200 yards rushing in the short amount of time they actually had the ball. We'll be back...

Yea, your right. Perhaps the billboard, coin, or whatever Pollard comes up with next will say, Our defense was on the field too much or it would have been a Cyclone state.

Anyone with any knowledge about football knows you need to be good enough to not turn the ball over and keep your defense off the field. Good luck against Kent State.:way:

That game reminded me of why I don't watch football..........I thought they both sucked and my DAD is waaaaaaaaaaay stronger than your Dad. He beat up Chuck Norris once.... :)

Chuck Norris stayed at my house once and he checked the closet before he went to bed to see if my dad was in there.

Who are the SUCKClones again????? I heard they were moving them down to Division 2???

Top Bottom