Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowa Whitetail Classic

buttski52751

Planning on going to the classic this year, for the first time. We are planning on going friday afternoon. I know it will be a good time, but I was wondering what everybody thought of friday night at the classic??? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I have never gone on Saturday or Sun. It's always Fridays because of how much more relaxing it is. I'm not a huge fan of giant crowds and mad-houses SO Friday works out great.

there is still a bunch of people there on friday... to me at least (im not a big crowd fan) ... and it is still a blast and plenty to look at!

Where is the guy on here that said I will be attending...I will be the guy wearing the camo shirt and camo hat! I thought that was a classic! :way:

That might have been another site, either way that was funny!

always in des moines, always the first week in march. come to the IBA banquet, and make a weekend of it

if your going there to see some big bucks... i would go late saturday or early sunday... not all of the deer have been brought in on friday... but i wil agree it is less crowded

Top Bottom