Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowa Whitetail Harvest Posters

Re: Iowa Whitetail Posters

I believe he has a weakness for Boulevard Bully Porter as well, I'll chip some of that in and you throw in some Guinness, we'll wear him down.
grin.gif

He's got my best bow buck ever in the top corner and Scout is right next to me! You know that's good for at least two more posters!!! PLEASSSSEEE:)

Thanks for the offer Bowhunter23. I frequent the great state as well as it is my homeland. I was planning on going to the classic anyway, but I spent all my money at the KBA convention last weekend
crazy.gif
If Limb gets em made up, one of us will surely be in his neighborhood in the near future. Are you a KBA member?

I'm definetely interested in them. I'll get on him a bit about it when he comes to pick up my deer to take to the classic.

[ QUOTE ]
I believe he has a weakness for Boulevard Bully Porter as well, I'll chip some of that in and you throw in some Guinness, we'll wear him down.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys are goin at it all wrong. You need to THREATEN HIM with only alowing King Cobra and OE 800 in the stores until he finishes the poster. That'll get 'em done.

The 'Bonker

I've got just the place in my cube for one. I need to remember why I'm there and not taking the day off.
cool.gif

id pay for one......
a substantial amount.......
smirk.gif

Limb, sounds like the natives are restless. Although I ate my tag this year for reasons that I would not like think about, I'm willing to help. If you need some help on the poster, I'm willing to jump in. You know my resume qualifies me as a poster artist, just say the word and it is done. I'm sure that you don't my help, but I'm here if need be. Atleast until turkey season starts.

Top Bottom