Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

IowaBow's 2008 buck. 11/7/08 at 0820 hrs

Congratulations! Bet he makes them tree stand shivers seem pretty insignificant now. Great buck!

Great deer. Nice to hear I'm not the only one that can shoot a buck and see a bigger one coming in as I'm walking out.

Great deer and thanks for sharing the story with the pic. I love those harvest photos with the shreds of bark packed in the bases!

Fantastic buck, and great photos and story. That is a classic looking buck, and the kind I would LOVE to meet up with at 20 yards. Congrats !

Thanks guys, he got me pumped and that's all that's really important, why we hunt and love it.

Only thing that bothers me is my first shot. First few years bowhunting we all make bad shots every now and then, but as i'm ten years into it now I was starting to pride myself on going well over a dozen deer straight with them all being smoked in one shot, to include another 150ish buck.

Typically we go high when in a treestand and this one was too low, I dunno guess it doesn't matter but it bothers me not being able to figure out why I hit low, LOL

Thanks again guys I really like him. Time to go bone him out.

Top Bottom