Iowawhitetail Android App

This is cool just downloaded it another thing to look at while at work, of course on my "break"!!

I've been a US Cellular customer for over 20 years and now your telling me to drop them and get an I-phone? :confused:

Are they really that much better than the droid? I guess I am going to have to do some research! :thrwrck:

I've been a US Cellular customer for over 20 years

Me too. I threw my original bag phone away a few months ago. I remember when US Cellular was Cellular Plus. For those of you who don't remember the bag phones they ran on a battery that was for a camcorder and they had 4 watts of output. They had to because there weren't cell towers every couple of miles. Oh yeah, it was called a bag phone because it was in a bag with a strap you carried over your shoulder.

I resist personal change about like Rosie O'Donnell resists men. My BB rollerball is about worn out. Perhaps it is time for a small change. Very small. Still no Face Sapce or Twitter though. I have to hold the line somewhere.

Didn't the Iphone have power/batterey issues? Can you back up an Iphone on a windows computer?

Really? they had cell phones 20 years ago? Really???

:grin:

Make the switch, you'll never look back....
:way:

25 years ago actually. Do you want to hit me yet? I love this. :D

A030625_RUDI_KROLLOP_MOTOROLA-DYNATAC__N.JPG

What's amusing is I made 2 women want to hit me on Saturday. You and one of 170s friends girlfriend.

I shoulda punched you in the teeth when I had the chance yesterday.... even tho, at the time, you didn't deserve it.... it would have been for what you would have done in the future, like now.....

Schmuck.....

:grin:

Back