Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

iowawhitetail booth at the classic

teeroy

Life Member
place looks freakin' awesome!!! iowawhitetail ALWAYS has the best looking booth at the classic (except for MAYBE the booth with tiffany in it /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif ) but i'm relatively certain, no other booth at the classic has 5 BUCKS OVER 200 INCHES hanging.

and that was only at 7 o'clock, maybe another one showed up.

get your butts to the classic, and stop in at the booth and say HI.

I'm heading to the Classic. I'll take my camera and post pics tonight if somebody doesn't beat me to it.

While you're there, stop into the measuring room for me and say hello to the measurers from Minnesota. Their a great bunch of guys and they've scored a pile of deer for you Iowan's over the years. Tell them Dan Cole says hello.

I took these last night before it became the mob scene it was today.

Classic_2008_006.jpg

Classic_2008_005.jpg

Classic_2008_004.jpg

Classic_2008_003.jpg

Hey Randy, did ya buy the freakin mug or not?

The 'Boner

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fishbonker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Hey Randy, did ya buy the freakin mug or not?

The 'Boner

</div></div>

Boner,
Last year it was Big Jackson, this year it's Boner? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

What mug?
mug.jpg

So I gotta ask, who were the 5 guys with the bucks that scored over 200? and what were the final scores on them?

Hans1
Tall_Tines
BWJ
Scoonie
doublerack

All grossed over 200. Over 1000 inches just on those 5... It was pretty impressive.

Wow..so six bucks going over 200 actually if Chips was there too...what did his end up scoring?? anyone know?

217 7/8 net NT. somehow it was big enough for first place. couldnt beleive their werent any bigger bow kills this year

Congratulations again Chip.

Here are a couple photos of the two display areas of the booth I snapped early one morning before the crowds.

Left Display - 200 wall
IW_Booth_08_-_200_wall.jpg

Left to Right: Tall_Tines, Doublerack, Hans1 (skull), Scoonie, and BWJ (pedestal)

Right Display
IMG_0074.jpg

Left to Right: Wildlife, Central IA, Bowman

I enjoyed meeting many IW members this year. Thanks especially to OneCam and Bowman for your help on Friday afternoon and other times throughout the weekend. A couple things I will remember will be:

1) Gotta be Shrek1's hunting story - funniest damn hunting story I will ever hear, I thought I was going end up on the floor I was laughing so hard.

2) UFC at the bar - thanks Nanny for setting it up. Glad I went home early and didn't fell as bad as Gold Tip did when I saw him this morning.

3) Talking face to face with some of the IW members who I have listened to and learned so much from over the past few years. A lot of wise hunters that I respect immensely.

Brent, your deer was awesome. Along with the others there at the booth. Alot of big deer killed this year. By the way, the booth looked great.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nannyslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Brent, your deer was awesome. Along with the others there at the booth. Alot of big deer killed this year. By the way, the booth looked great. </div></div>

I second that.

Great meeting you guys and congrats on such monsters.

Top Bottom