Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

iphone vs. Android

Hardwood11 said:
IPHONE

Never had a problem, great pictures, battery life is awesome.

Someone sold Skip a defective one, 2 yrs for me not one issue!

Same here. Never had a problem with my iPhone but I've never owned a droid. Have friends that swear by droid but my family uses iPhones and we've never had a problem. Any smart phone you get if your on it a lot playing games or surfing the web the battery isn't going to last all day. If you just use it for calling and texting the battery will last a long time. Personally I don't think you could go wrong buying either. My favorite part of having a smart phone in the tree stand is the group messaging.

I have the iPhone 4s, my wife has the android, there's no comparison, hers freezes all the time and will shut off out of nowhere, I have had no problems with my iPhone other than the fact that it's just bulky and if u run over it with a skidsteer it won't work anymore

I have had the razr maxx going on two years without one problem. Battery usually lasts two days. My phone has been dropped numerous times by myself and my kids and screen is without a single crack (no protective case). I have several friends who have dropped their iphones once and the screens shattered. One friend has had three iphone screens break in the last 7 months. Good luck if you buy the iphone. Better invest in a protective case and some bubble wrap!

I have an IPhone and really like it. But I would recommend buying an otter box for it because the screens like to break easily. If the phone breaks inside the otter box, otter box will replace the phone.

No problems with my Droid Razr. After buying an iPod touch, in which the touchscreen went out, called apple, no help. At the same time, the old gingerbread software for android was crap but the Ice Cream Sandwich software thats available now is far more superior than Apple in my opinion.

Go with the droid I have an I phone 4 and I can't stand it personally. From experience the droid has more options and seems to be much faster

I work with apple products every day in some form or another. I spend 40-70 hours a week on a power mac then use an iphone, ipod and ipad when not on the computer. The system works. I have zero problems. While the competition is catching up it still isn't there. The iPhone 5 with the 4G LTE screams.

I have a droid razr maxx and love it! Especially the battery life. I think its still the longest life out there. My wife has iPhone 5 and its a good phone, but not my preference for operating system. Chevy vs Ford thing. Whatever you decide, I would recommend a 4g phone.( iPhone 5 is, but the iPhone 4 is 3g.) X2 on the otterbox, also.

I've not had an i-phone, but pretty happy with HTC android. I don't think you can really go wrong with either today.

I have a droid razr maxx and love it! Especially the battery life. I think its still the longest life out there. My wife has iPhone 5 and its a good phone, but not my preference for operating system. Chevy vs Ford thing. Whatever you decide, I would recommend a 4g phone.( iPhone 5 is, but the iPhone 4 is 3g.) X2 on the otterbox, also.

You won't beat the battery life of the Razr Maxx. Screen size is great and pretty much unbreakable.

Tim

have the iphone 4s. Have an otter box on it. Batter life is generally about 48 hours and having the box on it will allow the phone to go through hell! I have dropped mine off a 40 foot tower at work and still works like new.

Well guys, the the iPhone 4s won me over in the end. I didnt want to spend the extra $ for the iphone 5. All in all i couldnt go wrong imo coming from the old school of phones. I agree its a Chevy vs. Ford thing with these 2 networks. BTW Im a Chevy guy!! lol. Thanks for all your input guys!! Now i gotta get to learning about this phones functions. later!

Oh and i decided to bypass the otterbox and went with the mophie Juice Pack Pro/ outdoor edition. vibration/shock,splash/rain,sand/dust,impact/drop resistant. Also has a charger built into the case giving it up to 150% more battery life. We'll see about that! lol

Top Bottom