Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Is this normal?

Absolutely awesome. What a cutie too. For your answer to the ? Oh yeah I've experienced that be before. Still do just not quite that bad. ;)

First time I saw a deer from my tree stand they picked up my shaking on the seismic sensors. They thought there was a 4.5 quake in Cedar Rapids. New Madrid fault? Nope, 'Bonker shaking so hard the stand rattled. It was a doe and I wasn't even gonna draw my bow. From that moment I knew the excitement of bow hunting up close and personal.

Yep that's awesome. The day that I don't shake will be the day I quit hunting. On my first bow buck I shook so bad I didn't get the bow back until the 3 rd attempt. On my largest buck, I actually shed tears of joy after the shot. I was so torn up I couldn't get it out when I called my dad. He actually thought I fell from my stand at first. That's what this is all about!

That was great. I hope I get to see that this fall when my daughter gets her first chance. I'm guessing there will be crying added in to.

Top Bottom