Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

It is official...

Everyone talks about the clothing that Cabelas has and yes it is better then the Redhead brand, but in an article I read about a week before the sale stated that the original investors were pulling out mainly due to poor quarterly earnings the last several years on their clothing and footwear. Maybe it was because of poor profit margins on these products?

Everyone talks about the clothing that Cabelas has and yes it is better then the Redhead brand, but in an article I read about a week before the sale stated that the original investors were pulling out mainly due to poor quarterly earnings the last several years on their clothing and footwear. Maybe it was because of poor profit margins on these products?

I also read a few articles on this very situation. They (Cabela's) were under pressure to increase profit margins and sales by hedge fund managers. Profit is the only issue with these people. These people are complete parasites and make millions off carnage, much of which they create. In the end, the hedge fund people are making a huge fortune off both deals. Either way, when they went public, they lost all control.

Top Bottom