Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Jake Sticks His First Buck (video too)

Well guys, Jake finally did the job after a lot of time and practice . . . He stuck this 149 1/2in buck in the home state of Iowa and what can make your first Bow kill better than getting it on video too?? :way: But I had my hat off to him because he made a perfect shot and even though he had all the adrenaline rushing through him, he got the job done! I think he's pretty excited to focus on duck hunting now that he's already shot his buck :grin: P.S this is from last year but I finally just got it uploaded.

Heres the link to the video and a picture is below.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqUCln3jSyo

384472_1919940978628_2043848263_n.jpg

Last edited:
Was this last year? Would've sworn I'd seen that video posted on here last year, but maybe I'm goofed up. Great deer nonetheless...congrats :way:

NWBuck

Was this last year? Would've sworn I'd seen that video posted on here last year, but maybe I'm goofed up. Great deer nonetheless...congrats :way:

NWBuck

Yup, we finally edited it but i just wanted to share the experience without showing all the horrible camera skills :D:D

Top Bottom