Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Jeff Vonk Poll

From a NR standpoint, I would say the DNR(jeff?) is doing a pretty good job. The only gripe I would have is that I would like to see them make some additional land purchases for all to enjoy. I'm not very informed, this is just how it appears to me looking in from the outside!

I would really like for Vonk to stay with DNR.I've had several meetings & phone calls with him.The one thing I admire about him, is he will give you a straight answer.You may not always like the response,but you know where you stand.

He has always included the IBA in any meetings pertaining to all types of hunting.I truly think he has Iowa's wildlife management as a prime concern, but is pulled in twenty different directions.

One last thought if he he replaced, most likely it will be by someone the FB approves of and the fact that FB doesn't approve of Vonk kinda tells me he is doing a good job.

If you care to a letter to this address it might help.

Governor elect
Secretary of State
Chet Culver
Statehouse
Des Moines, IA 50319

[ QUOTE ]
One last thought if he he replaced, most likely it will be by someone the FB approves of and the fact that FB doesn't approve of Vonk kinda tells me he is doing a good job.

[/ QUOTE ]

My thoughts exactly! At least we know where we stand and who we are dealing with.
smirk.gif

Top Bottom