Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Jefferson County HOG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Zsmith</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Could anybody tell me the other sites you have seen this deer on? </div></div>

There are other sites???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Zsmith</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Could anybody tell me the other sites you have seen this deer on? </div></div>

The deer is on the Boone and Crockett trophy watch,

but there is no information on it yet.
truly a beast of a buck

Kudos to the guy for passing that buck to let it reach full potential. I am happy for him that a family member was able to harvest that buck.

Not sure theres any truth to this, heard three different people shot that buck. The gal being the first shot and a couple guys finished it off. Also heard its for sale already anyone know if there is truth to any of this?

I got a call from a buddy that lives near where this was killed about a week ago. He said it was a woman who shot it, they had been after him for three years, and it scored 215. He wasn't sure if that was gross or net. I gotta say it looks like it might be a contender. It has it all. Mass, long main beams and great tines. Extremely awesome animal. Can't wait to learn more about this one! And congratulations to the lucky lady AND the landowner!

Congratulations to those involved!!!!!!!!!!!!

I for one cannot wait to here the REAL numbers. Sure looks like there might be one huge judgement call to make in the scoring. A really really great deer.

From what I've heard the deductions are likely to prevent this from being a world record but one won't know until the official score comes in.

Top Bottom