Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

John Deere?

loneranger

Anyone here know anything about John Deere Testing facilities? One is going in down the road from me. I have enjoyed my property on a relatively quiet gravel road in S-IA for 10 yrs. Last week a former 20 acre piece of Corn and Soy ground, began to be pounded by heavy machinery. Local news is John Deere is building a Machinery testing unit, and using the rest of the land for testing on planted Alf-alfa and clover. This is going in about 200 yrds up the road from my north prop line. Luckily, there is a strip of timeber between me and it, on the west side of the RD. One worker said,"Yea, there's gonna be a lot of Semis commin here". My neighbor says, "No, you'll hardly know they are there". Supposed to be kinda secret research. Is why I guess they came way out there in the Boonies. Whatever the case. I think my quiet little corner is gone forever!:(

I live down the road from a lawn tractor and gator testing area... There is quite a bit of traffic bringing in and out the stuff they are testing.... There is pretty tight secerity on their land... I am sure there will be an increase of traffic but from my expereince, its nothing that you wouldnt be able to stand.

Top Bottom