Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Just saw this guy in the elevator at UIHC

avidhunter

They must be trying to scare the patients /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

fishbonker_elevator.JPG

Won't they let you wear Bonkerflage in the helicopter???

hahahahaha
where is all the gray hair????

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

That picture was taken probably 6 years or so ago. I'm pretty sure they have been hanging in the elevators for at least 4 years. The only elevaors it isn't in are the three we use all the time so I don't have to look at myself. i've yet to be in an elevator with the picture and have anybody recognize me.

The Michagan crash was at my medical directors old hospital. He was a flight physician there. He heard from some of the people he knows up there that the helicopter was on a check ride. They have a "check airman" fly with the pilot and has the pilot do all sorts of stuff they would never normally do just to practice it and then they will shut off teh power or do stuff to teh controls to simulate bad thngs that can go wrong. looks like the check airman over extended the pilots abillity. No fatalities but they wer injured. I saw some pics and it looks like the World Trade Center. These things always happen in groups of three. Wisconsin a few weeks ago, michigan today.....

The 'Bonker

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fishbonker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">These things always happen in groups of three. Wisconsin a few weeks ago, michigan today.....
The 'Bonker </div></div>

Consider driving to your calls for a while ...

Top Bottom