Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Just when you thought it couldn't get worse!

whitetail_obsession

I was on the bus going to school this morning and read this article. Granted, it may be hard for them to do this on a large scale but the thought of them doing this instead of hunters is scary. At least big money hasn't opted for this approach in the "high" doe areas in Iowa yet.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2014...lpel-instead-guns-seen-as-costly-ineffective/

Some people argue we have an overpopulation of people in this world as well. If we resort to sterilization as a means of population control will these same animal activists be the first ones to volunteer? I mean it is humane right? What are your thoughts?

Just an idea.. Why spend all of this money on sterilizing when they could just harvest both does and bucks and utilize them. Like start selling venison in stores or feed them to the hungry. I'm sure people aren't happy their taxpayer money are going to things like this but I'm sure people are excited their money is going to something like this!

These kinds of programs rarely work. Waste of money. Animal rights people probably would be in favor of human sterilization. More animals-less humans. Hey,,that's not such a bad idea. I had it done some time ago in fact.

These kinds of programs rarely work. Waste of money. Animal rights people probably would be in favor of human sterilization. More animals-less humans. Hey,,that's not such a bad idea. I had it done some time ago in fact.

The more people I meet, the more I like my dog..... :grin:

Top Bottom