Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Kansas Hunt

dedgeez

death from above
6 of us headed down to Kansas on Thursday for our first annual Turkey camp. Lots of birds and the hunting was great for the first 2 days until the weather got crazy! We killed 11 birds in 2 days and barring a miss by one of my buddies we would have been tagged out :D I'll need a day to recover from the festivities and then I'll get after them in Iowa. Here are some pics from the trip. Thanks for looking.

My decoy Earl with my 2 birds from day 1.

picture.php

Me with the birds. Came within about a minute of each other.

picture.php

All 7 birds from day 1 on the back of the buggy.

picture.php

4 birds from day 2.

picture.php

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
A.A, nothing exceptional! My second bird had a small (4") second beard, but other than that they were all just good solid birds!

Skip, we were on private ground in NE Kansas.

Nice job! I'm headed down to Kansas in a couple of weeks with two buddies. We've got access to a bunch a private land a half-hour north of Manhattan and typically get two birds apiece. Can't wait!

How do you like the Bad Boy Buggy?

It's the cats meow for slipping in quietly and saving yourself some long walks.

Does not last long on a charge. 3 of my buddies have electric buggies, 1 Bad Boy and 2 Hunt Ve's and none of them see the results that the companies claim.

They are nice, but you can't use them for long periods of time or for doing any kind of work. They are a one use machine.

Bad Boy is coming out with a hybrid this year that is half gas half electric. I think this will be the waive of the future for buggies. You really only need the electric once in awhile.

The one in the pics is my buddy Curts and is for sale actually. It's a 1 year old machine with not much use. I think he wants 10K for it.

Sounds like a blast. I love hunting that state, sounds like you were into them pretty thick.

Congrats
Kratz

I can honestly say that I have never seen a pile of long beards like that! Congrats to all involved on a fantastic hunt!:way:

Top Bottom