Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Kansas Prince = New Iowa Archery World Record?

That Trail Cam buck does look really similar but I have had tons of bucks that you swear is the same buck and it turns out to be two different ones. That buck in the trail cams looks mature already as well. Now I do not believe in my right mind the buck is real. The Kansas sheds are identical to side pic of rack guy is holding. It just seemed suspicious no other pics not coming forward with story just a random pic and the rumors began.

Here is a buck I had on trail cam in 2011 looks pretty familiar. But he is dead and scored 160 so maybe by this year or next he would have hit 200.

Posted picture to just say there's a lot of 2.5 or 3.5 12 point main frames that look very similar

DUPED!!! It's the same rack, no doubt. If this was just a joke amongst a group of people that leaked out, whatever ... but if someone put this out for the sole purpose of making a big production out of nothing they obviously have way too much time on their hands.

-Longspurs-

Second hand but straight out of the horses mouth. Hoax, had a replica made. Not sure what he was planning on doing with it, but im sure the guy will here about this for some time...

TTT

I really want to know what the conclusion on this is going to be. Sure as hell looks like the same rack to me. With people claiming to have seen the deer and know the guy and all that its hard to say.

Hopefully some sort of information will come out soon.

I'd bet a lot of people really have "seen the deer", they just saw a skull cap and couldn't tell a replica from the real thing.

Yep, It was all a hoax. As I said before, it came straight from his mouth.

Again another rumor, but some of his neighbors had been told he was getting ready to sell it on ebay.........

If it was just a joke, I can live with that. It may have went a little far though. But if he was hoping to profit off this.... different story.

This smelled bad from the start. When a buck of that caliber. Gets killed it's all over the hunting world. Now we are weeks later and no one knows anything except they know a guy that knows a guy that a friend of another guy shot it. Oh Mitch where are you?:grin::D

have to disagree with that, I know of quite a few GIANTS that get shot and the racks get nailed to a garage wall somewhere

I know a guy that killed a 226 net nontypical and has not kept it a secret. Yet it still has not found its way to any forums that I know of. 2nd season shotgun. Now think about all the bucks that ARE kept under the radar. I know a few guys that kill giants and show nobody but they end up public knowledge anyway.

I know a guy that killed a 226 net nontypical and has not kept it a secret. Yet it still has not found its way to any forums that I know of. 2nd season shotgun. Now think about all the bucks that ARE kept under the radar. I know a few guys that kill giants and show nobody but they end up public knowledge anyway.

Pics or it didn't happen

I was up there hunting the last 5 days and seemed like every time I ran into somebody around town or wherever they all asked if I had seen the "New World Record". heck sitting at a gas station during coffee time everyone was talking about it and not one of them was a hunter. One rumor floating around was it was even killed on a buddys dads farm I was hunting.lol If it really did start out as joke it sure grew into a huge lie real fast. Kind of sad.

Top Bottom