Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Killed A Great Tom in Missouri!

Blue Ribbon 1

Well Yesterday I had the chance to go hunt with my Nieces Fiance' in North Missouri. We got out a little late and walked in to an area that looked great. I blew on the Hoot Tube and heard at least 13 different birds. It was amazing! We moved on the closest bird we heard and some how got set up on him with out spooking him off the roost. He flew downa nd went the other way! AAAGHHHHHHH! We decided to sit tight and call and I'll be darned if we didn't call him back. I caught a glimpse of him as he passed trhough some cedars about 100 yards off and he seemed to be skirting us. Then he saw our hen decoy and the rest is history. He gobble 3 times in the next 30 minutes or so and strutted into about 25 yards then he meet a swarm of agnry 5's it would be his dismise!!!

25.5 lbs

10.5 inch beard

1.25 spurs

100_1508.jpg

Here is my bird and me and my buddy Jake!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very nice. I'd LOVE to hunt a big old Missouri longbeard! </div></div>

I may know a spot or two that has a few birds /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nannyslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I may know a spot or two that has a few birds /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Im listening........

Congrats Ty!!!

Great Bird!!

GREAT BIRD partner.. Your back is gonna be sore from carrying the team though.. Mine was on the lighter end.. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

hoofline.gif

Good tom Ty, great photo! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

hoofline.gif

Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Details Here!&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;

Top Bottom