Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Killing two birds with one stone.

Fishbonker

Life Member
Bird #1: I put my "home brew" out on Tuesday. Olympus D360L, Pixcontroller board, 4 "C" batteries, $.89 pencil box case etc etc etc. Checked it this AM. 117 photos. All taken in the first 4 hours it was out. It filled the 8mb card. Not to mention drained the batteries.

Bird #2: trying to post a picture for the firts time. Thses two are the first and last on the camera. I have been playing with it all afternoon and hope I've got it a little more figured out. This is my prototype just to see if I could get it to work. From the "get it to work" stand point it was a success, but from the "get it to work right" stand point.... I've got a ways to go.

Attachments

• 29654-P8050120.JPG
    29654-P8050120.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 158
Ok, so I need to work on this too. Here is the first photo. How do I make it smaller?

The 'Bonker

Attachments

• 29655-P8050020.JPG
    29655-P8050020.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 292
Just to clarify, I've been working on te camrea all afternoon, not postng a pic. The blurry parts are goop/scratches on the cover in the case over the camera lens. I put it out 1545 and it was used up by 1945. I'm gonna put it out again this afternoon but I won't be able to check it again until Monday. Then I'll post how the adjustments worked and how I put it together. Oh yeah, its set up about 100 yards or so from my house.

The 'Bonker

'Bonker always was a sensitive person...oh, are you talking about the camera??

Top Bottom