Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Kisky's Join North American Whitetail TV

I see why Pat got the cut now.
confused.gif
Looks like it should be a pretty cool show.
laugh.gif

I will miss Pat Reeve.... but, I could think of few that I would rather see replace him on the NAW show. Don and Kandi are first class.... and know how to manage and hunt their properties for monster whitetails. Should be a great addition to NAW TV.
waytogo.gif

I must admit it still makes me sick that Pat got canned. I talked to him after he found out and he didn't see it coming. I really do like Don and Kandi too. I wish they would have dropped Greg instead.
confused.gif

I'm sure Pat will produce his own show in the very near future and it will be awesome. Might even give NAW a run for the golden moose award.
grin.gif

i think there are a few shows more deserving of an award than NAW. its a decent show, but there are better ones

the addition of kisky's should add alot to the show

Personally, I hate the fact Pat is being "replaced" at all, but since that decision is out of my hands....I welcome Don and Kandi!

You won't find too many others out there more knowledgable and willing to SHARE that info, OR more respected and well-liked than them.

NAW made a fine choice in bringing them aboard IMHO.

That sucks, of the three hosts I liked Pat the best. Nothing against Don & Kandi but the show won't be the same without Pat.

I am a little bummed that Pat was taken off of the show, he is a great sportsman and will make it through this little speed bump. I am sure that the Kisky's will do a great job. I enjoy watching there videos and everything they do to get some of those monsters on the ground. Congrats to the Kisky's and a big sorry to hear about to Pat.

IMO...they should have gotten rid of Stan...even tho he is an excellent bowhunter, I felt he was the weakest part of the show. He was better off on Primetime videos. Don and Kandi will make a nice edition to the show....(although they would have made a better case for the show Scent Lok's Getting Close)

Top Bottom