Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

kitty kitty

Looks like a buck with a triple main beam too me! Or it might be two bucks one is just standing right behind the other and all you can see is half it's rack?

Looks like a buck with a triple main beam too me! Or it might be two bucks one is just standing right behind the other and all you can see is half it's rack?

That is not the original photo that was posted in this thread. :D

Something has gone haywire...

Mods need to check this out. ;)

i see a different buck now,, no cats

Man, I'm sure glad you said that. I have been studying that pic forever trying to find a cat, or two, much less a mouse in it's mouth. Everyone was saying that they saw it in their replies so I thought I must be losing my mind.:D

Is this the pic that was photoshopped a few years ago to make it look like a mt lion was chasing it? I know the date at the bottom is current but it sure looks like the old photo sans lion.

The mountain lion is in the tree waiting for the buck. You can clearly see it's eye above the bucks rack. And if you do the one eyed squint thing (like when texting drunk) you can make out its tail!

Top Bottom