Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Knight Revolution II

petherss

Anyone hunt with one of these? Been offered a pretty good deal on one and I know a lot of you guys shoot Knights. I've heard that the trigger assemblies in the new enclosed ML's get a lot of blow back crud on them. So the fact that you can remove the trigger assembly on the Revolution II seems like a good thing. Any suggestions/comments would be greatly appreciated! By the way, the deal is for a brand new gun, teflon coated barrel/receiver, 2 trigger assemblies, Simmons 3-9 scope, case and a bunch of 'extras' for $350. I really like the looks of the T/C's but can't see paying $700 just for the gun when I could get the whole setup for this Knight for half that. Thanks!!

BC

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BUCKCRACK</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I really like the looks of the T/C's but can't see paying $700 just for the gun when I could get the whole setup for this Knight for half that.

</div></div>

You may have just answered your own question. I use an older Knight but a friend of mine had a first series Revolution and liked it. The removable trigger assembly was pretty nifty. He sold it for a TC this year but not because of any problems, he's just one of those guys that gets new gear every couple years.

Don't know much about the specific gun you asked about, but you can't go wrong with a Knight. I'm still shooting a Disc rifle from Knight that is 10+ years old. It is a tack driver, and I just can't bring myself to spend money when the gun in the cabinet works as well as I could ask for.

I'm not sure what the teflon coated barrel amounts to, but that would be the one thing I'd wonder about. Stainless steel barrel is worth every penny you pay for it...maybe this type of barrel is similar, I'm not sure.

NWBuck

I guess the barrel and action are stainless steel- the guy just sent it out to have it teflon coated. The theory i guess is that all the blackpowder crud will just fall off like it would on a frying pan. Actually sounds like a great idea to me. First I've heard of it though. I also like the thought of the rolling block action on the revolution. Thanks guys!

Top Bottom