Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Landmark day

Interesting trades/signings by the Cubs this week. Good to see Fowler back. I hope with the one and done contract that he will stay hungry. Victorino, I used to hate that guy. He was a Cub killer, but then who wasn't? Hopefully a bargain at a mil and his experience will be good for the clubhouse. Trading Coughlin for a pitcher I didn't like at first but he was expendable and the Cubs put a pitcher (Rosscup?) on the 60 day DL.

I really think the moves give them even more depth but kinda top heavy on outfielders but it's a long season.

Just think, this fall you have a chance to kill a once in a lifetime buck and then watch the Cubs win a World Series, also probably once in a life time, on the same day.

Getting rid of Coughlin freed up money to re-sign Fowler. Coughlin wasn't happy with his playing time, so good for both parties.

This will give the Cub's a great lead off hitter and centerfielder with Fowler, and move Heyward back to rightfield and time split in leftfield with Schwarber and Soler who battled injuries last year.

Now that is funny. Too bad they aren't listening. 1-5? I can't eat any more ice cream sammiches than I already am. I may have to find another lucky food.

Top Bottom