Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

largest doe

it was in the u.p. in michigan and it took me 8 shots to down her with a 30-06 from 23 yards useing 220 grain sp core lokts

I was born in raised in Southeast Mo, hunted in a county with unlimited deer quota, also all of my family on my mothers side lives in western KY, also another county of unlimited deer kill. I hunted KY since 1994. I have killed a few more than I stated in the last post, exact #, I don't know. Majority of my kills have been with a rifle, until I moved to Iowa, where bow and Muzzleloader have been the weapons of choice.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nannyslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you double A's brother? </div></div>

Definitely some of Andy's relation! Gotta be! Lol!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GOLD TIP</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nannyslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you double A's brother? </div></div>

Definitely some of Andy's relation! Gotta be! Lol!!! </div></div>

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: samuel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">no i aint gotta brother but yeah she was one hell of a doe</div></div>

I suppose.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nannyslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you double A's brother? </div></div>

Ha...Good Stuff

Hey........... What did I do???

P.S. I shot a 87 lbs Coon last night.....well I think!!! LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doubleaarchery</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nannyslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you double A's brother? </div></div>

Hey........... What did I do???

P.S. I shot a 87 lbs Coon last night.....well I think!!! LOL </div></div>

Neighbor's Dog?

I've hunted the U.P. many times and have seen some big deer. About 5 years ago, I shot the biggest doe I've seen. She had a barrel chest and a massive head. She dressed out at around 160#. My brother and I used to process deer and would have guys drop off their buck and say "I think he'll go around 200#, what do you think?" We would laugh and tell them he would go around 130# tops. Put him on the scale and sure enough, we'd be within 5lbs every time. I'm not saying huge deer don't exist, but a 200# doe is a rarity. A 385# deer is rare in any part of the world (I'm sure they exist in Canada)and I'm guessing they are a very old buck.

Top Bottom