Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Last sightings, with ANTLERS.

F

fitzt

Just wondering about latest sighting of bucks with Antlers.
I have a couple pictures from Camtrakker last week dating 2/26/02 of a buck with both sides still on. 8pt Buck
Also saw one spike on 3/1/02

Thought it might be interesting to see when the last confirmed sighting would be this year.

I had a small 8 take a real close look at the front of my Ford while I was looking at some deer out in the field. That was Feb 28, Thursday. He had both sides on still but I about knocked them off. Good thing one of us was watching the road cause I sure wasn't.
Frank

I saw two 8 pointers last night on my way home from work. Both of them still had both sides.

Watched a forkhorn run across a field last night carrying both sides.

I was out coyote calling last night and when I let loose a howl 4 bucks ran out of a draw, two were fairly large and all 4 had their antlers but they got over a hill before I could get my binos on them.

I saw a nice buck (140 to 150) before work this morning. He was carrying both sides yet. Saw alot of deer in the last couple of days since the storm moved out. I saw this same buck about 10 days ago. He is the only antlered deer I have seen in the last couple of weeks out of about 150 deer that I have seen.

Seen several nice bucks in the last week with both sides still on! Should I be shed hunting?

i saw a nice 130 class 10pt 2/28 and a 1 sided fork buck. that was right before that big storm. it got me real excited.

Last weekend my dad and I were looking for sheds and when we got about halfway through the draw we saw about 20 deer. 4 of them were bucks and they all had both sides. The first was fork buck, the 2nd was a 21/2 yr old 8 point, 3rd was 31/2 to 41/2 150" 10 pt, and the last one was a monster. He was a basic 10 pointer with about a 10 inch droptine that will probably score between 180 to 190 NT. I'm going to make a great effort to find his sheds this year as well as look for sign of this big boy so I can get a drop on him next bow season. Also I've been seeing alot more racks on deer later in the year than I ever have. Does this mild winter maybe have something to do with it or is this normal?

This buck was sited this Morning at 3/12/02 At 7:00 A.M.
He was with a group of 10 Does,and on the heels of a Doe......
uploaded031202Beanbuck1.jpg

Top Bottom