Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Late Muzz tag with a Bow?

doublerack

Assuming this is correct, how many of you have in the past used your bow to fill your late Muzz tag?
season.jpg

Brrrrr........I'm not sure I could get my bow back. It would be a lot better if your were in some sort of enclosure.......with a heater.......and a blanket.......and your wife/girlfriend......../forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif Seriously though, I would love to do it, you'd have to pick and choose according to the temp. though.

I try... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif However as of late I really enjoy shooting the muzzy. If I thought I had one nailed down on a feeding schedule I would try it but haven't been lucky enough yet. In my opinion if you can whack a hog after the pressure of shotgun season and the rut that is the ultimate and a tip of the fedora to you sir... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

i like to use Late Muzz as a source to vent my frustrations on stubborn deer.....

if a buck wants to hang up at 100 yards..... LET HIM!!!
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Taking a mature whitetail in the late season with my bow has been my goal for a few years now and I hunt every late season with my bow. I ALMOST fulfilled my dream last year, passing alot of bucks the entire season and then hitting one strand of barb wire on January 9th at 18 yards on a 150" brute I had been chasing. First and last shot I took on a buck in 2007. It hurt. So close but you can bet I'll do it again this year:)

I haven't yet, but maybe in the future. It's been a couple of years since I hunted the late muzzy season.

I'll have my bow hanging in the tree with me late ml season this year. I'll also have my muzz hanging right beside it as well. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I'll just use the Muzz! The deer in my area are hard enough to get durring the rut with a bow. I like to reach out a touch them! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif I'm also going to try out the pistol this year! I bet you don't know what kind of hand gun i'm going to hunt with! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blaster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I bet you don't know what kind of hand gun i'm going to hunt with! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

I think you are compensating......

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

What everrrr. The last time i checked, they didn't call me little smokey! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blaster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What everrrr. The last time i checked, they didn't call me little smokey! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

OH SNAP! NO HE D'NT!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JakeWym</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have enough trouble filling my bow tag.
lol.gif
</div></div>

I'm right there with ya...

I really enjoy bowhunting the late season. I have yet to fill my late muzzy tag with my bow, but I'll keep on trying.

Certain areas I hunt I am not allowed to use the muzzy so I carry my bow in instead. So far the best laid plans have yet to produce.

I had my any sex tag still open last year by the time the 2nd phase of bow season and 2nd muzzleloader opened. I really enjoyed it, saw a ton of bucks, just nothing that got me going. Ended up smacking a doe to fill the tag.

Top Bottom