Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

late muzzle

ia_buck

i know lot of u are still bow hunting.. but i was wondering if anyone else is getting ready for late muzzle..

You bet! Not ready to be done bow hunting yet, but muzzy will be here before you know it. I will probably use the shotgun season time to sight my smoke pole in.

I'm pumped for late muzzy.. I got the whole season off this year.. Still got a bow tag to hopefully fill this upcoming week..

i normally sight mine in during the summer and then a weekend before.... shed1 u will be hooked the first time u go out .... shed 93 will u take ur bow with u if u dont fill it??? i did last yr what a pain in the arse.... lol matt i know what u mean i had a couple of nice deer that were lucky i didnt have the muzzy

I plan on hunting it. I'm going to shoot the muzzy over Thanksgiving vacation and make sure it's still on. Hoping for tons of COLD and SNOW this year.

slow down guys... I hate when the fall is over. I love late season, but it can wait for awhile :grin: Hoping for cold weather, but definitely not the snow we have had the last 3 years here. It has made late muzzy season down right miserable. I have 6 acres of standing beans in and the deer should pound them late season. Should be fun!

I did late Muzzy last year, but unfortunately the farm I hunt isn't near a food source and the deer traffic through it is way down once you get past shotgun season or have had a lot of snow on the ground for a long time.. I'm planning on using mine during shotgun season. Late Muzzy will be my time to take stands down and scout for new stand locations and trim them out. I'd rather do it this time of year than when it's 95 in August/September..

Then I'm all done and can focus on Shed hunting the next few months.. That's the plan anyway..

Dedgeez - I gotta disagree with you on this one. I want lots of snow and lots of cold during late muzzy. But that fits my style of hunting, and my not be for everyone. I just think back 4 or 5 years to the couple of years in a row where we went all late season with no snow and warm temps......that sucked. Deer were not in groups and it was just tough hunting.

For once I think I am going to shotgun season. I can't hunt my prime late muzzle loader spot this year and don't have much faith in anything else. I figure if I set up during shotgun season on some nice funnels on public ground I may just get lucky and shoot something. I would be using my muzzy still though.

For once I think I am going to shotgun season. I can't hunt my prime late muzzle loader spot this year and don't have much faith in anything else. I figure if I set up during shotgun season on some nice funnels on public ground I may just get lucky and shoot something. I would be using my muzzy still though.

I agree, I think I will use my muzzy during shotgun also. The only late seasoon source I have is the turnips, so I hope they hit them early and maybe a few cruisers looking for any does that got missed.

slow down guys... I hate when the fall is over. I love late season, but it can wait for awhile :grin: Hoping for cold weather, but definitely not the snow we have had the last 3 years here. It has made late muzzy season down right miserable. I have 6 acres of standing beans in and the deer should pound them late season. Should be fun!

I honestly hope we have all that snow and more! The last three years have been the best I've ever had! Bring it on!

Dont be a Nancy.

i hate shotgun season around here... its not how many u can shot its how fast u can drive and shot at the sametime

Top Bottom