Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

late muzzle

I hope someone is pulling your leg.... As far as I know it is the same as always.

They are still having the late doe season in some counties. I sure wish the DNR would get there head out of there ASS on thinking they need to have that late doe season. There are way to many bucks being shot that have dropped there horns by that time. I never hunt that season but I talk to many hunters and they all seem to kill 1-2 bucks in there party..... I quess I have the bad luck to live in 1 of those counties where they still have the late doe season, and it seems to attract all the other skin head hunters from the rest of the state.... LUCKY ME!!!!

I thought Late Season Muzzle Loader was any sex unless you also obtained a license for one of the slug seasons, Then in that case it is considered your second gun license and is doe only.

Sighted in my Super Disc yesterday.....look out deer D) I can't wait for late muzzleloader.

[This message has been edited by swanny (edited 11-29-2001).]

Top Bottom