Late muzzy buck

Congrats!!!! I would take him in a heartbeat
grin.gif

Nice job, very nice buck!!! One question waht is that white stuff on the ground??? Everything here is brown and muddy
grin.gif
Congrats on a very nice buck.

That was one of those hunt stories that you just can't stop reading until your finished!!!
waytogo.gif

Flipp'n Awesome!!!
grin.gif

Thanks for the great story and congrats on a great buck!
waytogo.gif

Thank's everyone.To answer Rudd's question, I did not even think about taking my muzz with me although if you seen the hill we had to go up with him you would have thought twice.I wish I would have got a least one pic on top with it but it was starting to get nasty out by the time we got him to my truck.Hey One arrow,that white stuff really made it hard to set up .The does I was talking about in the story never winded me but they could hear me coming forever.I had put up a post about the noisey condition's about a week ago.It's getting better for the guy's still hunting but it was and still is hard to get where you want to set up without alerting everything in the area that you are there.That stuff that's left is like walking on cornflake's.
He's at the taxi's and sound's like he'll be there for about 7 or 8 month's.
Hey Liv,seen "SNOWFLAKE"!!He's almost done and look's awsome.I bet he'll get a little attention at the classic.
smirk.gif

Good luck to all you guy's and gal's still out there.A couple of minute's can turn your whole season around so hang in there.The only bad thing for me is the season is over for the year.
frown.gif

Back