Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Latest podcast: Keep Iowa Great & HABITAT!

Im not able to listen to the whole thing tonight, but in just the first 10 minutes thank you Skip for being a leader in this and bringing so much of this to light. And thank you to Nine Finger Chronicles for having you on and helping to share this. Im beginning to really see more and more of this on podcasts and social media and youtube, hunters banning together and speaking up for what is best for conservation and hunting and not letting special interests run the show with regulations for their own benefit. This really is starting to gain a lot of traction.

The pioneer of fighting back against the lobbyists and special interests! You truly are making a difference Skip and like sep said above, I think it's rubbing off on others and gaining traction that the lousy run states that surround Iowa, don't have to be like they are.

The pioneer of fighting back against the lobbyists and special interests! You truly are making a difference Skip and like sep said above, I think it's rubbing off on others and gaining traction that the lousy run states that surround Iowa, don't have to be like they are.
Illinois has done almost everything they can to destroy age structure. The last was allowing crossbows during the archery season which went into effect 2 years ago. All my serious hunting friends in Illinois are saying how bad the hunting is now for mature bucks, and I expect it to get worse in years to come. It will be interesting to see just how bad Illinois gets in future years. Let's don't allow Iowa to become like Illinois or the other destroyed states.

Illinois has done almost everything they can to destroy age structure. The last was allowing crossbows during the archery season which went into effect 2 years ago. All my serious hunting friends in Illinois are saying how bad the hunting is now for mature bucks, and I expect it to get worse in years to come. It will be interesting to see just how bad Illinois gets in future years. Let's don't allow Iowa to become like Illinois or the other destroyed states.
It's sad. The politicians pushing this garbage can't see past their nose. Pretty easy to see how good it once was and with the regulation changes they have made drove it into the ground.

Anyone hear of progress being made in Missouri by DWGH ? I haven't heard of anything in awhile...

Anyone hear of progress being made in Missouri by DWGH ? I haven't heard of anything in awhile...

Im still alive guys. Things have been tough of late. Though i was nominated as a candidate for the CFM (conservation federation of Missouri) election board i was not voted on as an “At Large Board Member”
I have also struggled terribly getting serious help needed to organize a united front for QDMRegs4MO. I am only one man. Lots of people support the idea but no one wants to put in the time to help rally troops, funds, fundraiser and banquets etc. I was hoping to get onto the cfm board to help get organized with a platform there.
Aside from that I have been extremely busy at the 8-5 office, home office and still working on personal farm projects, raising 2 young kids and staying married to my smoking hot , supportive and hard working wife.
I missed the CFM banquet in February and did not have time to get a formalized resolution submitted to run up the chain to the Mo Conservation Commission for 2024. If there was a way to swing by the convenience store and buy some time I would be a regular customer.
Anyways, if any MO guys on here please PM me, I need some help/manpower.
Thx
Joe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have also struggled terribly getting serious help needed to organize a united front for QDMRegs4MO. I am only one man. Lots of people support the idea but no one wants to put in the time to help rally troops, funds, fundraiser and banquets etc.
Anyways, if any MO guys on here please PM me, I need some help/manpower.
Thx
Joe
THIS is the most important part that folks in MO need to see!!!! I’ve screamed from the rooftop- ONE GUY can NEVER do it all!!!! There needs to be >6 Joes with varying skill sets. & understand, there will be points in the year where “half the guys are overloaded”. The movement - organizing, executing & moving the ball forward is gonna be 6-12 very ambitious folks who care. Followed by a group of advocates willing to help or show up for little needs here or there. To change a state, it might start with 1 man but reality is, it will be 6-12. That’s not too much to ask. Those folks exist too. Part of me gets frustrated hearing above BUT the reality is- the folks are out there- they need to get connected.
I have an idea on how to find those folks…… :)

THIS is the most important part that folks in MO need to see!!!! I’ve screamed from the rooftop- ONE GUY can NEVER do it all!!!! There needs to be >6 Joes with varying skill sets. & understand, there will be points in the year where “half the guys are overloaded”. The movement - organizing, executing & moving the ball forward is gonna be 6-12 very ambitious folks who care. Followed by a group of advocates willing to help or show up for little needs here or there. To change a state, it might start with 1 man but reality is, it will be 6-12. That’s not too much to ask. Those folks exist too. Part of me gets frustrated hearing above BUT the reality is- the folks are out there- they need to get connected.
I have an idea on how to find those folks…… :)

I’ll email ya. I think I know what you’re getting at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom