Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

LCD Flat screen TV's

Alright, I went out and picked up this damn thing today thinking the pic is gonna be wicked sweet! Well it's to sweet! So sweet that it sucks...The pic is so realistic it like FAKE...It's like people are shooting the program LIVE! and the animated part is just out of control..So my qestion is, anyone have a new one and think it's to real?? Maybe cause its over 50"..?

Now sports are sweet cause it's like the ball is gonna enter my livingroom, but other than that, I just don't know.(and the shipmunks are on cause of the kid)
CraigsList084.jpg

I actually like them because of their clarity. Wait til ya watch a movie on it with a Blueray DVD player! You will swear you are in the darn movie. We are looking at a 65" at COSTCO and will buy it just before Christmas and I cannot wait! Watching any sports is awesome, especially NASCAR or a hunting show. You pick up things on there that you might miss with a regular smaller television. Heard a rumor that Sony is coming out with a LCD that is over 75" next year. That one will go in our theatre room downstairs!

We have 2 of them Love them so much I just bought one for my parents place so we can watch the Packers there on Sundays.

We just put a 61 in our house and I can say once you go HD everything else just sucks. Football is awesome in HD. You won't regret it.

My wife and I are in the market for one for Christmas. Looking for about a 42". Whats some of the good deals? Already have a LG. Any we should stay away from?

T- I have the exact same TV LN52a650. I love it. The reason it looks wierd is because you have your AMP setting turned on. You need to turn it off completly. What happens it a video that is shot in 24 frames per second is tried to be digitaly enhanced and that makes it look too real or as they call it the "soap opera effect" That TV is the best on the market right now, don't get rid of it. BTW, if any one else is looking to get one like that Amazon.com has great deals and if you go to thier sister site warehousedeals.com you can get a open box for even less. The open box ones can be sent back if anything is truly wrong and are able to get the full warranty thru samsung as long as they are not the refurbished ones. Mine said minor defects but the thing still had the stickers on it when delivered, remote still had the batteries in the celaphane and all. I got it for $1604. Not bad for a 52" sweet TV. Let me know if you got any questions on this seeing as I fretted over this decision for months on end.

We like to say "If its not on HD, its not on"!!!

We just picked up a samsung 720p 50" Plasma for 950 bucks at best buy. Unless your into gaming or blu-ray stuff. 1080p isn't even broadcasted yet, so 720p should work fine. about half the price too. When we got our LG 50" two years ago it was over 2K....prices are really coming down. The Samsung is th better TV and we got for more than 1/2 off what we paid for the LG.

We were going to budget a 600 and under model probably 32" but when I got to the store and saw that the 50 was only about 300 more I said the heck with and thought for an extra 300$ I'd get what we really wanted. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Top Bottom