Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Leased land

Trenkamp79

For those of you that lease land for deer hunting, what do you pay? Looking into doing this for the first time.
Thanks for sharing.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
I heard the guy that leased the land next to the land I hunt payed 8K a year!! :D Man!! You got the money! Have at it!!

That's crazy but I believe it. Some people have more money than they know what to do with it. If I have $8000 to throw on a lease I think I would be looking for some land to buy.

Though I'm not a fan of leasing, I think a search here would reveal previous threads showing rates between $8-60/acre, depending on ag land to timber ratio (and location).

I also am not in favor of leasing land, unfortunately unless you own there aren't a lot of other options anymore. We are losing one of our family farms that I have hunted all my life and I don't have the 2 million in the bank to buy it. Looking at all options, but just curious what leased hunting ground was going for.

I got my 110 acre lease for $750 a year. BUT it's like 100 acres of crp and some wooded fence rows lol. Needless to say, I'll be hunting for a cruiser buck this year.

Top Bottom