Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Left Handed Bow

eiowaarcher

I have a buddy that is looking for a newer bow (last two years or so) but needs to be left handed. He is fairly new to bow hunting so he is open to different brands/models. I don't know his exact draw length but I would guess somewhere in the 29-31 range. Would like to have one completely set up but bare bow or some set up would also be ok. He is looking to spend $400-600. We are located in the QC area and would be willing to travel some but not too far (hour or so). If you have one for sale or know somebody that does that would be great. Thanks.

He should be able to get a pse bow madness ready to shot around 600 i am left handed i have one of these bows and love it

I have a Mathews Z7 I am looking to get rid of after turkery season. LH 28.5 in draw 50-60 lbs...been shooting it for 2 seasons now...id sell everything right at 650-600

I have a loaded mathews SBXT 28" draw 60#. I've had it since 06' and it has all the bells and whistles. I could send pics or give more information if interested. I would sell for $600. PM if interested

Top Bottom