Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Legal decoys?

why buy a 360 when a cheap fishing reel with some black line can work just as good? bowhunting the deek isn't 8 yards from the blind so just tie it onto the deek and run it thru the grass and under/into the blind and you have a way cheaper version. done this for a few years now, it's easy and no, it's not that big of deal to walk over.

gonna strap one to a remote control car?

Damn your eyes !!!!!!!!!!:D

Really anyone try strapping one to a RC frame!!???????? Once they got close because of the sound ya may have to shut down! But it would draw them in from a distance!! Plus! It would give me something to screw around with in the blind!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

If I had a deke on a remote control car I probably wouldn't be able to contain myself and soon I'm sure it would look like a turkey on crack infront of my blind

I'd modify it into a monster truck decoy and try to run the birds over, or else have some rope around the back and try to hog tie them while dong circles around them.

This sounds like fun.

Matt, you said to just attach some fishing line to your decoy so you could move it around from inside the blind. Do you actually attach 2 different lines to the decoy so you can turn it back and forth? I like this idea and tried it last night, but I can't get it to rotate like I would want with only one line attached.

Shredder
That guy sells his stuff on ebay now. He did have a video on how to do it then took it down:(

Look at the size of that controller......a little over kill I think.

Matt, you said to just attach some fishing line to your decoy so you could move it around from inside the blind. Do you actually attach 2 different lines to the decoy so you can turn it back and forth? I like this idea and tried it last night, but I can't get it to rotate like I would want with only one line attached.

Lance. Stop by the house and i will show you how Matt does it.

Top Bottom