Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Let me know

yotetrapper

Another what do you think he scores.....?
I'm usually pretty accurate at judging how many inches are there and I have my guess, but im just kind of interested in what everybody else thinks. I have a ton of pictures of this ol' boy and I know a side view would be helpful, but I have none that really do him any justice.
MDGC0078.jpg

I agree with Bronc!

I'd like to see a pic where he's not looking up but I think he's in the 160's. This buck looks like a clone of a buck a young man shot near my house last year. It ended up winning the typical youth gun contest at the Classic this spring with a net score of 168 and change. VERY similar.

Kill him and let us know!

Last edited:
I really think this buck will score better than most people think. His body looks huge to me. ............check out the g3's............gross 174".

Good luck with him this fall !

Bruce

I agree with ya bruce, he has a lot of tine length and great 4's as well. I would put him 5.5 or older and somewhere in the 180's gross.

I'd guess him in the 170's easily. It's always just a guess for us but good beams, nice long 2's and 3, decent spread. His body looks big so it makes me think those antlers may be bigger than first glance suggests.
Caz could have made the best guess yet with his 180 suggestion.

Top Bottom