Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

LETS SEE SOME PICS OF DEER ATTENDING THE CLASSIC

JUST WANTED TO GET AN IDEA OF THE MASSIVE BUCKS THAT WILL BE ATTENDING THE CLASSIC THIS YEAR. SHOW OFF YOUR PRIDE AND JOY!!!!
7092n99000581_30093496_2674-med.jpg
[/image]

Re: LETS SEE SOME PICS OF DEER ATTENDING THE CLASS

Marionslayer, you kill that brute in Marion county? I live on the south side of pella. What did yours score?

That thing is pretty sweet lookin. It pretty well has it all. Good lookin deer.

you better be getting that thing put on the wall anderson!!!

Boy Doug I'd about go get the rack from the taxidermist and bring it in. That is a great buck.

[ QUOTE ]
Boy Doug I'd about go get the rack from the taxidermist and bring it in. That is a great buck.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea i think i might be able to, and it would count for youth season
grin.gif

((Marionslayer, you kill that brute in Marion county? I live on the south side of pella. What did yours score? ))

YA I KILLED IT ON OUR FARM SOUTH OF KNOXVILLE. WE RUFF SCORED IT AT 162 BUT THE TAXI THINKS IT WILL GO A LITTLE BIGGER. THIS IS WHY I CANT WAIT FOR THE CLASSIC AND WANTED TO SEEE SOME MONSTERS THAT WILL BE ATTENDING THE SHOW.

[ QUOTE ]
double, anyone else tell you that the tines on that rack look like tongues fire. very cool!

[/ QUOTE ]
quite a few actually... he's informally refered to as the flamer buck ( in no way meaning he likes other bucks
confused.gif
)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
double, anyone else tell you that the tines on that rack look like tongues fire. very cool!

[/ QUOTE ]
quite a few actually... he's informally refered to as the flamer buck ( in no way meaning he likes other bucks
confused.gif
)

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone had a small shed last year that was very similar in the flame characteristics... by chance the same buck?

By the way marion, the buck in my avatar will be making the trek to the Classic.

Thnx! If I wasnt too darn cheap and become a PMA member I would have finished 2nd in the Big Buck Contest. I need to change my name to Live and Learn!
crazy.gif

CamoKid's deer will be there. I think his buck should be named "The General", because he's a grizzled old deer with a few battle scars. Taylor isn't into naming them, so it is offically "CamoKid's buck".
smirk.gif

477Taylors_Deer1-med.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
CamoKid's deer will be there. I think his buck should be named "The General", because he's a grizzled old deer with a few battle scars. Taylor isn't into naming them, so it is offically "CamoKid's buck".
smirk.gif

477Taylors_Deer1-med.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to dampen your spirits but there is only 1 "General"
grin.gif

How bout the "admiral"
Great deer none the less

Top Bottom