Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Let's see what you got the little lady for

Hardcorehunter

UL Shelter/Stove Geek
Valentines Day. I gave my wife an 8 carat canary diamond. She has had it for a week as she couldn't wait as she knew she was getting it, as this is her same engagement ring that held her original 2 carat diamond. I have a diamond buyer connection that gave me a deal on this loose stone that I couldn't pass up. He bought it raw and cut it himself and donated his cutting time to us, and sold the diamond at cost. My wife is awesome and I was happy to see her smile and it's fun to see the look of her friends' eyes when they see it.

ring2jo2.jpg

A card and a box of chocolates.

Maybe that's why I'm sitting home alone right now. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I am waitin for March 20th! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am waitin for March 20th! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Yeah, me too.... What happens then?

That kind of money will put a dent in the nose candy usage!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: teeroy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">march 20th....quite possibly the GREATEST of the "man-made" holidays </div></div>

What am I missing? What the heck is Mar.20th?

I made my wife some chicken tendors in the oven...does that count?? And tator tots - that has to count for something...

I got my wife what she always wanted.
An Authentic Coach Purse.

(Dont tell her though that I bought it cheap on ebay!!):)

i cant tell you what i got for my wife.......
thats my business.....

and bring on March 20th

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: G6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dealing.....up to your a@@ in debt, I don't think anyone cares, unless it's out of curiosity before you fall. Mexico is only a hop skip and jump....right? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

http://iowawhitetail.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=97984#Post97984

PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM - do not post any material which is defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, hearsay, personal attacks, hateful, harassing, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise a violation of any law.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bukslayr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got my wife what she always wanted.
An Authentic Coach Purse.

(Dont tell her though that I bought it cheap on ebay!!):) </div></div>
My wife saw this post said you did real good with that purchase for your wife.

Top Bottom