Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Let's see what you got the little lady for

That pic and the one you bought look nothing alike. Maybe I should have said cloudy and not yellow. Regardless, she is one lucky gal.

What I gave my wife didn't cost a dime and only took about two minutes of her time! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif You know, a little back rub. Jeesh, a bunch of perverts around here. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

that is a down payment on some booner growing land!!! i guess that's why i dont plan on getting married for another 10 years

You didn't look at the link and read it. That's alright, I knew nothing about canary diamonds either till I researched them.
The link needs to be read and other info is quite readily available on the net. Here are the colors available in canary diamonds. My pic posted of my wifes' is done with a camera phone.BTW; no clouds. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

canarycolor1gq0.gif

Yep, I had never even heard of colored diamonds until recently. I have seen rose diamonds too. This was just too good of deal to pass on and let's just say that there is a huge markup from when a diamond is bought from a prospector till it is cut and set in a ring and on display at some jewelery store in a mall.

Top Bottom