Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Leverage Treestands

Liv4Rut

Anyone bought any of these leverage treestands or sticks yet? Looks like a lonewolf knock off but I am kind of liking the sticks. Same weight, same length, steps on both sides $79 for 3 of them.

Any thoughts?

www.leveragetreestands.com

I always wonder about the "2" step sticks.. When you are coming back down in the dark, moving from one stick to the next, and you step on the left step with your right foot.. "Where do you put your left foot the next step down?" "How do you know your on the wrong side?"

These look pretty cool. i like the telescoping ladderstand idea. Where did you find prices? If they were on the site I missed them.

When you add up the features that Lone Wolf has, and that they really last forever, there is no competition. How much of a value is a stand that makes noise or won't set-up on half the trees you "have" to get in? My life is worth the security of a LW.

I am a LW guy all the way however when I see a product such as those sticks that are essentially the same thing for quite a bit cheaper it makes a guy start to think. It would be fairly easy to convert them over to LW sticks by simply adding the versa button and using LW straps. Maybe their current straps are fine.

Cabelas I believe carries their stands and sticks. That is where I had seen the pricing.

"Imported."

That is why they are cheaper than LW.

I would like to hear some true (none payed users) reviews of them.

I really like the two step sticks.

Cabelas has prices

I saw Leverage in a Cabelas catalog and they are on the web. Didn't Lone Wolf import products for a few years? I bought a stand and it said made in China I'm not sure what the made in America thing is on their website.

Lonewolf originally was made in the USA, then it went over to China a couple of years where the quality sucked and now they are being made in the USA again.

When you add up the features that Lone Wolf has, and that they really last forever, there is no competition. How much of a value is a stand that makes noise or won't set-up on half the trees you "have" to get in? My life is worth the security of a LW.

You must of got different ones than I did. I got two that squeak like crazy and my sticks have basically fallen apart. I am going back to tree steps this year.

You must of got different ones than I did. I got two that squeak like crazy and my sticks have basically fallen apart. I am going back to tree steps this year.

I agree, my sticks are shot too. I am hoping I can buy replacement steps for them. I have already done the turn them around trick.

Looks like some pretty decent designs. I didn't see prices either, but for half the price they would be worth checking out.

Kratz

Top Bottom