Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

lighted nocks

I used Nockturnals last year.....found them to be reliable and no effect on accuracy.....but also found them to be very fragile.....killed 6 deer and it cost me 6 nocks.....not even one could be re-used. Ridiculous. I just ordered some Accunocks and am gonna give them a try.

After researching the different brands, I opted for Nokturnals last year. Shooting true out to 50 yards with no adjustments compared to my standard nocks. Haven't shot anything with them (yet) so I can't attest to their durability. I'll let you know in two months when I have an elk on the ground! :way:

Last edited:
I should have done my homework before I posted this. I find from the past threads that Nockturnals seem to be the choice of many. Thanks for the input.

Shoot lumenocks, and they work great! A couple of years ago I was still shooting aluminum arrows, and had trouble with them performing consistently, but since switching to carbon, the right sized lumenocks have been fantastic :way:

NWBuck

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Make sure you have a pocket knife (assuming we all do) when using Nocturnals. The switch is reliable, just a pain in the ass to turn off.

I just bought Nocturnals to try this year. It says that they stay lit for 20 hours which is very good. I shoot gold tips and am having trouble finding any Nockturnal GT. The only thing that I saw on the shelf was Nockturnal -S. Anyone else running into this problem?

"Bucknduck" Gold Tips are super popular nowadays. I buy Nocturnals GTs from eBay, they always have selection.

Last edited:
Top Bottom