Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Little bro lays down a doe!!

Went out again tonight to see if i could get some footage of my bro shooting his first deer. Couple does came up and my camera died just as he was gettin ready to shoot.. Little bro got a bit anxious and said he didnt care about the camera! Im diggin in my pocket as quiet as possible for some batteries and my little bro Connor makes a beautiful shot on this doe at 25 yds. I got the last bit of footage as she falls next to us and had no clue where to run but about 7 yds to our right. Here is a video of her fallin. Really cool if you ask me.. (bare with us.. we are a little excited and sound like fairies on the video! haha)

Video:
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=23869094

Here is a picture:
connors_deer_-_mod.jpg

cool stuff, i hope you guys got a hold of your mom!!! haha that is cool. too bad you didn't get the first part of the footage it looked like it would have been pretty swell! tell your bro congrats!!!

Haha thanx. We got ahold of her just fine! If he would have waited another 30 sec. i could have had the 1st part of her up.. but oo well.. thats what you get for havin and anxious brother wanting to get his first deer! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Great job guys! You had me in tears after reading

"(bare with us.. we are a little excited and sound like fairies on the video! haha)"

I watched the video and looked like a great experience had by both of ya!

1 down and many more to go for ya Conner!

CCK

Great job guys! You had me in tears after reading

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ClaytonCountyKiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"(bare with us.. we are a little excited and sound like fairies on the video! haha)"</div></div>

I watched the video and looked like a great experience had by both of ya!

1 down and many more to go for ya Conner!

CCK

Awesome!!! Love the video. I have a Oregon Scientific bullet camera attached to my gun, hopefully I will get some footage one of these days..

Bowhunter500 great job on taking him out. I did the same with my brother 2 years ago and I was more excite than he was!!! Tell Connor Congrats!!!

Thanx everyone..

Im tryin to get some footage goin as that is what Todd Pringnitz told me to do. Start early and build from there. My dream would be to be in the hunting productions world..

hoofline.gif

Nice doe, Congrats. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<span style="color: #000099">Would you like more information about becoming an iowawhitetail PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; </span>Details Here!<span style="color: #000099">&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;</span>

hoofline.gif

Awesome job! But the name is the best....... Has a little history with me that is all /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Top Bottom