Little stickers

Pull them out when you are bored in stand.. Haha jk. Great question I'd like to know some ideas.

Last edited:
Go back to your mom's house and roll around on the carpet, they'll come right off.

I keep a n old curry comb in the truck to get rid of these stickers. On a side note I have an Under Armor hooded and the small stickers can be rubbed out of the garment with your hands.

I bought a couple of bur outs? They look like a big piece of pumice stone and they work pretty well for taking out most everything I encounter. I think they have a website if you do a search. They work pretty well for fleece as well even with the stick tites or wild velcro I like to call it.

I've given up on trying to get them out. Seems like I get them all out then the next time I go i'm covered again. When I get bored I start picking them off but otherwise I just think of it as a little "natural cover". Although I might need to try some of the ideas you guys have mensioned.

Gander mountain had one of those pumice type blocks. I was skeptical at first but it actually works pretty well

Back