Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

liv4rut made the paper!!

teeroy

Life Member
i know he's too modest to say anything, but our very own liv4rut made a movie a few years ago, and it was rleaseed this year. the register ran an article on the movie as it has been released to video and has gained quite a cult following. since the movie was made, he got bit by the hunting bug, enrolled at ISU, added a few pounds, and cut his hair. make sure you read the iowalife section of the paper and go rent liv's movie

grin.gif

HAHA now thats good teeroy...i think i can see the resemblence but you forgot to include he legally changed his name to Mikey.
30577-rotflmao1.gif
Wish i woulda thought of that.

Thefrgt10
30577-rotflmao1.gif

HAHAHA
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
Man i gotta roll with this...sorry mikey...Hey mikey give me some of your tots LMAO...gotta love it.

Thefrgt10

Man, when I saw this, I thought, great what did I do now lol? good one troy
beerchug.gif
It can't be me though, unilke him, I carry around a picture of a monster buck, instead of a hotchick, and claimed I shot it, instead of dating her
busted.gif
But I do see the resemblence
wall.gif

I love it!!!
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif

VOTE FOR PEDRO!!!
smile.gif

"You've got to have skills - nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills..."

30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
tee-roy that is priceless!!! LMAO...................... BTW Liv, have you ever taken your bike off any sweet jumps???
30577-rotflmao1.gif

Yes, splitg3 that scene where he made the sweet jump reminded me of the old days when I was a kid. I think that happened a time or two to me and my buddies
blush.gif

I bet he spent the summer shooting wolverines in Alaska with a 12 gauge
Gosh!!!!!!!!
Oa
Gary

I can't believe NOBODY mentioned the "happy hands club"!!

That movie is sooo funny! Who would of thought it would get it's own thread in Iowawhitetail.

MO
smile.gif

Congrats Liv, I didn't know we had our own movie star? I guess, maybe Napolean can't be considered a movie star.
shrug[1].gif

WAY TOO FUNNY!!!!! If I hadnt seen the movie I wouldnt know how funny this is.

" Alot of gangs in this school are trying to get me to join because..I'm pretty good with a bowstaff."
smirk.gif

Kat,

SWEEEET!
peace.gif
You sound like a flippin' Napolean officianado! Does your favorite animal happen to be a liger?

Sorry, gotta go ... we're outa steak.

Threebeards

Top Bottom