Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

LLS benefit mount up for auction

ReinertsonTaxidermy

A big thanks to Onecam for allowing me to advertise this here. As some of you know, my fiance's dad is battling lymphoma. We are rasing money for the Luekemia/Lymphoma Society so further research and patient care can continue. LLS funded research is litterally the reason he is alive today. The money stays in Iowa and 86 cents of every dollar goes straight to the patients and research. The money you bid on this mount is 100% tax deductable.

So, I am auctioning a whitetail shoulder mount. The auction starts today and ends Friday May 3rd at 8pm. Just bid on this thread and whoever is highest at the end wins. All the winner has to do is a shoot a deer and call me. I will take care of the rest and you will get a top shelf mount of the highest quality. There are many examples of my work on my website below.

Since the benefit ends May 15th I would need payment by then, so it's kind of like pre-paying for next fall. I will take all your info, give you a reciept for the mount and look forward to your call when you get one down. If the winner doesn't get one next year it will be good forever until they do get one, or it can be given to someone else.

Let me know if you have any questions at all, thanks.

Lets start the bidding at a whopping $1

Good move for a great cause! :way: I'll up the bid to $500 if I can negotiate for a mule deer instead of a whitetail just in case. You never know what fall will bring & I've seen some of your muley mounts. ;)

Didn't at all mean to shut this down with my bid. Just "cutting to the chase". Take another look guys & gals. It's for a great cause, still well under "list price" and tax deductible to boot. I'll damned sure take it for my bid, but it would be a shame to not raise a little more $$$ than that and get a great mount at the same time.

I firmly believe in supporting causes as I have sponsored to cancer benefits the last year. Please remember that when you receive something for your donation only the amount you spend above the value of the item is tax deductible. If you do any other non-action things for this I will try to participate.

As HorseDoctor said "It's for a great cause"!!

A huge thanks to Horsedoctor! He will be donating this mount to a youth hunter or a veteran who served our country. Up to him. LLS thanks him for making a difference in someone's life. Every dollar counts

Top Bottom